"Life is about Ying, yan and its balance, equilibrium, harmony: love --- Many assians "
The benefits of coding with strict triads the life core are more than their disadvantatges. Such benefits are:
- Smallest non-rival way of making lists
- Ease for cross-categories analogies
- Enduring the meaning (through hierarchy and numerology) of each item depending if it's 1st, 2nd or 3rd rank
Overcoming triad difficulties
Some of the triads disadvantatges raised (and solutions) are:
- Too much apparent reductivity (but it is only aparent...)
- Uneven numbers are more chaotic than pairs (but they are less rival and more open)
- Aparent rigidness impeding posible evolvings (keep reading...)
Dynamic developing with triads
List of 2
List of 4
List of 5
Histories of triads
Triads, in ancient and recent history, are possibly the most recurrent choice for the knowledge that wanted to explain "the whole and the simplest without rivalry".
It is interesting to point to C.S. Pierce reasoned and ambiguous enough choice for triads, along with his own influences (hegel, etc) for doing so. Religions have mostly used triads, specially the hinduist but also cristianism (father, son and holy spirit).
Finally, you are welcomed to do and have fun with tesling analogies.