Why is first child of trascendence
Because it is a good name for the thing that is moving everything (or all we can view).
For physics is "universal tension" or singularity, for poets is god or the unknown and for all of us is the notion of lovely or really good (or not too bad really).
Flove is merging these trends in one single concept: Flove, the flow of love.
Why flove is real
We can experience flove at many different times in our life. Whether at swapping things with others or at having an internal joy, there is a common flove at both, joy is a parent flove when swapping because there is a way to get joy when swapping.
Flove was out there since the beginning of it all, and flove is where we always want to get to, despite misses and manias. Get to view flove, so we can more easily make it happen often.
Why life (as title)?
For humans being more integrated with the rest of events, facts, experiences... Flove is its first "active" parent in it.
See: Life vs World
Why a life view?
- Since we are animals (or humans), we all view life.
- Our acts can be coded and framed within a (de)ontological system, the more or less ordered.
- The lighter and more coded modularity for any life view, the flover.
Why reducting a life view?
- For viewing how all is connected and approach their complexities.
- For worrying less about how the big or main picture is ordered.
- For having a deeply meaningful conversation with someone else.
See lifes for other ways to express it.
"A world view is crucial for the total order of a human mind[...] and it is the third mind cleaning and purification introductory practice that i recommend [...] because:
-Such this special meditative research about mind nature and its phenomena ends up with the tireless mental zeal of thinking and researching and its dependence on concepts, analising and its endless referring. So it wakes up a personal achievement of getting to feel void's nature
-If such view could encourage the individuals to do a conciousness transformation, and so influence society, it will return to our world the living interconnection sense and meaning that it so desperately needs --- Sogyal Rimpoche"
Why this life view?
- Triads are the simplest way, within all the complex ones, to do taxonomies.
- Life categories can be expressed with a vertical column and a horizontal one that create coordenates for vibrations
- A flover life view needs a process with ranks descriptions expressing how to get from any vibration to another upper or lower (This should provide the basic grammar tools for making automatic keywords definitions and semantic relations loops: familiy, flove language - life phrases)
Why such names?
- To bring maximum meaning, mininum learning curve and message length.
- To integrate parts of related vocabularies (common, scientific, key trends).
- New names (or forks) are for easily suggesting new wanted flovy trends.
Why these names?
- Improved terminology:
|life||title, world, universe, flove, set theory, unique begineer|
|view||meaning, biology, heterophenomenology, set, observable|
|automate flove||algorithms, ontology, grammars of life, universal grammar research,|
|debate||consensuate, high universal acceptability, discuss|
|adapt||past reviewer, distributed life viewer,|
|process||science, empirism, dynamics, god did/does|
|rank||relative linear hierarchy, non-hierarchical, flexible axiology|
|childs and siblings||categories and direct relatives,|
|dimensions and vibrations||output main categories and items, keywords, concepts|
|triad||dual, free listings|
|set||resume, introductionless and postcriptless system, overviewless and annexeless system|
|void||pandeism, present master, creator, god|
|flove||universal love, monist/vitalist substance, god|
|lovely||Realer, pure, divine, holy, good, beautiful, worth, positive, fair, nice, reasonable, ethical, deontological, god|
|faith||unknown, entropy management, not observable, tale|
|mental||cognitive, subconscious, soul, mygod|
|passional||drive, thrive, predator|
|cultural||test, chunk, memory|
|political||mechanical, automatic brain decission making|
|offer||invite, property, offerable and not offerable|
Why an antropocentered view?
- Because humans are its main intended audience. i.e.
"We humans are the more lovely animals-forms" combined with "we are not the only life" is the loveliest way to, as humans, keep caring the more our upper (natural) dimension.
Why is it not wishful, obsessed or personally biased?
Coco is a human-person (hi!) who is evolving flove documentation very much with some other people found along his nomad way of life. He has further specified each flove through one mindmap representing a software powered form, for thereafter launch such interactive platforms through flove.org subdomains.
The models expressed up to now (as happening with the “life set”) are b(i)ased by the strategic implementation view (aesthetical heuristics willing to be consensual-natural-universal about what has maximum meaning, minimum message lenght and minimmum learning curve) of one person: coco.
Obviously and nevertheless, this is only an initial one-man-work, so it is not a final one-man-show (see you!)